Friday, April 29, 2011

Catching Up On Some Nail Art

Hey Guys! I have done a lot of nail art that I havent shown you so here it is....



I used a frankened base that coincidentally is the same color as my shirt (realized that after I finished the mani. I used Sally Hansen Emerald City, Orly Prince Charming, and Petites Night for the camo blobs. I topped it off with 2 coats of Matte About You.

 This was just Orly Prince Charming for the cookies, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black for the outline, the word "cookies", and the chocolate chips, and a Stripe Rite nail art striper in White for the milk.
 I used a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I used a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black for the dotted lines and the scissors.

*sigh of relief* Phewww! Thats done! This was all in the span of just 3 days! WOW!!! I am currently wearing the camo.

Happy Polishing,
Amanda<3


No comments:

Post a Comment