Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Nails and Nail Mail!

Hi Guys! So yesterday, I got my mail! The pics will be below but I'm not gonna show you the adidas slides (because I'm sure you don't care) and the chapstick (because I lost it already). Also, I was cleaning out my garage and I found some nail art stickers. I didn't know where they were from, so I asked my mom. She said that they were hers from when she was little. The pieces were already cut out! I used them for my mani. Anyways, here's my mani from today:


I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors 24/7, which is a neon (that you can't see from the photos). I used the nail stickers too. I really like how this came out. I also used the NailTek that I got:
 It comes with a ridge filling basecoat, A cuticle oil that smells like mint, and a nail strengthening topcoat for peeling, soft nails.
 These are my makeup brushes that I got. They are supposed to be all natural!
 This is my BH cosmetics 120 palette 1st edition! This is the thing I was most excited for. It has mattes, shimmers, and 6 eyeshadows with different colored specks. I will do a review on those later.
and my 2 step Maybelline XXL mascara! It actually works really well!

What do you think? Money well spent? I am going to go work on my review now for my palette

Happy Polishing,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment