Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Nail Mail Coming Soon!

For my birthday, I got an amazon gift card. With it, yesterday, I bought a camera case, makeup brushes, chapstick, adidas slides, a BH cosmetics eyeshadow palette (120 colors), Maybelline XXL mascara, and the Nailtek 3 step transition kit. 

Why did I get such random things you ask? Here's exactly why. I bought a camera case because I just got a new camera (its touchscreen!). I got makeup brushes because I dont have that many. I bought the chapstick because I only had like $2 left and that is pretty much the only thing I could buy. I bought the adidas slides because my nike ones are getting small. I got an eyeshadow palette because I wanted more options. I got the mascara because it is said to be one of the best. Finally, I got the nailtek because it is not only highly recommended, but my nails are so short and weak! I hope this works! 

As of now, I still have my white nail polish on. Surprising, right? Well, i do.

Do you have any of the products I ordered? I want to know what you think!

Happy Polishing, 
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment