Monday, March 21, 2011

I Got Mail.... NAIL MAIL!

Well the title pretty much explains it all! I got my Essie Matte About You and Nubar 2010. Nubar 2010 is supposed to be a Hidden Treasure dupe but I don't have one to compare (I want one though!) I also got my Nabi Yellow today but I didn't swatch it yet. You can expect a post about that soon. I had a red nail polish lying around so I created this:


AHHHH! MATTE FLAKES ARE AWESOME!!!!! So I used a Shades of The Season unnamed red (did i mention how much I hate unnamed polishes?), Nubar 2010, and then topped it with Essie Matte About You... It gives such a cool effect! The flakies didn't loose any of their flaky duochrome-y goodness while matte. They flash red, orange, yellow, gold, and green! I couldn't capture the green that well because that only shows in sunlight.... Amazing though! I love it! Nubar 2010 is a must have if you can't find Hidden Treasure. (No wonder it's called HIDDEN treasure lol)

In any event, this is a great combo and I can't wait to see it over black!

Happy Polishing,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment