Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crackle and Gerald!

Hey Guys! Yesterday I got my pillow pet blanket! I named him Gerald
So I also got a cuticle remover from Sally Hansen that was supposed to be big.... and it is like the height of my pointer finger! For $5 off of amazon... I am really upset. But for those of you who only care about my nails... here's my NOTD
Nope it's not Halloween.... (I actually didn't notice it when I was doing my nails) I just wanted an orange mani with black crackle! So I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Sunkissed and 1 fairly thin coat of China Glaze Crackle in Black Mesh.

Have a GREAT DAY guys!
-Amanda <3

P.S. I am getting fake nails put on today for just like 3 or 4 days so in my next post, dont freak out if my nails grew suspiciously longer!



No comments:

Post a Comment