Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nabi Neon Yellow?

This nail polish is called neon yellow and it is obviously not neon. Honestly, I don't care. I was just looking for an opaque sunshiny yellow! Sadly, this isn't exactly what I would call opaque. It's not terribly sheer but just not the super opaque, vibrant, two coat (or 1) yellow I wanted. Take a look:


This was a 3 coats and i can still see some nail through (granted the fact i still had some polish on). It is not really what I was looking for in the eye of opacity but its a nice yellow. Not a neon yellow for sure, but still quite vibrant!

Sorry for the blurry picture. I'm not sure if you can see... It says on the bottle "The best nail polish I've ever used". I don't know about that Nabi. Maybe that is a little far fetched.....

Anyways, Do you own this polish? what do you think of it? Is it the best polish you've ever used?

Happy Polishing,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment