Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spongebob Turns Blue???

No..... Our yellow friend who lives in Bikini Bottom is not turning blue. I just named it that because I sponged my nails with blue. I like the result but it isnt as dramatic as some other possible sponges. Enough with the talking.... lets get swatching!


I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Blue Me Away for the base. To sponge I used Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, NYC Cashmere Creme (which is not a creme! It is a sheer metalic frost!), and Delias Gold. I also used my Essie Matte About You topcoat. 

I like this manicure but expect another one tomorrow or friday because friday is my birthday!!! 
Also sorry for the bad pictures so far.... I want a new camera for my birthday

What do you think? Love it, hate it? I wanna know!

Happy Polishing,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment