Friday, March 18, 2011

Fake Tips and French Manicures

I got my first fake tips put on yesterday. They are not that long but its still hard to type. It's hard to get used to me having actual normal sized nails. I want to grow them out this height. Too bad they will probably be really weak when I take off the tips in 2 or 3 days. Anyways, I decided to go with a classic french with a twist. I used a coat of Orly Love Each Other when I got home. It is a clear base with subtle purple shimmer that I couldn't capture well. I tried my hardest! Well I will quit talking and show you what I mean. 


I didn't capture the shimmer but it is really pretty and adds a nice touch to this plain french manicure. The nail technician used OPI Alpine Snow and a plain Essie topcoat that seems to be a bit thick and old, seeing that it was almost empty and didn't leave my nails shiny. I think she did a good job on the length though! What do you think?

Happy Polishing,
Amanda <3

P.S. I am supposed to get my Matte About You, Nubar 2010, and Nabi Yellow any time now.... Swatches will be shown soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment